Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Updating!

Ok, just 2 days until I see my husband again. I am going crazy in the process. I finished my purple and pink socks and STILL have yarn left over from each skein. Gah. I'm STILL not finished with Intolerable Cruelty, so tomorrow prior to school I'm running mt arse down to the knitting shop to get help then finishing it as soon as freaking possible. I've started another pair of st-st socks (I promise one day I'll branch out) in Fleece Artist. Not sure how I like the yarn itself but the color way is lovely (Madder). I'm calling them my Mad Crazy Socks. I also just bought this beautiful skein from The Loopy Ewe which I'll link to eventually. And post pictures.

But here's what my pink and purple socks look like:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I've cleaned, knitted, done homework and I'm still going stark-raving waiting for Thursday. Oh my gods. Now I'm off to take pain killers for this nasty headache, finish cleaning (hahahahahahaha), grab my costume form storage for tomorrow (extra credit if I wear it to class), make my fall swap stuff (soooooo pretty! I'll show you later), do more homework, shop for a few snacks for Matthew (at his request) and...and...knit?

Feel free to send yarn and/or booze my way.

Or Nitrous Oxide. I do enjoy that when I'm at the dentist.

1 comments:

Brena said...

Those look like they have great fit! Mine sometimes come out baggy.